The Peninsula Beverly Hills is proud to introduce a health and wellness program designed to combine detox with decadence. Urban Wellness Retreat redefines the notion of a staycation, offering guests healthy, active respite from the hustle and bustle of busy city life, without leaving the heart of Beverly Hills.
Available as a one-, two- or three-night package, the comprehensive offering provides a personalized wellness experience for guests, inclusive of private fitness classes, guided meditation and a restorative sports massage. A specially-created menu of healthful meals from Executive Chef David Codney features the very best locally-sourced ingredients of the highest quality, some of which are plucked from the hotel’s own rooftop garden.
The luxury hotel’s signature amenities – such as monogramed Frette pillowcases, plush bathrobes and flexible check-in and check-out times – ensure that guests can kick-start wellness for the mind and body in true Peninsula style.
- • Green juice welcome beverage upon arrival
• Daily spa-style breakfast, lunch and dinner for two
• Daily sunrise yoga for two
• Daily 60-minute personal training for two
• Daily 60-minute guided hike for two
• Daily moonlight meditation for two
• Daily individual 60-minute sports massage for two
Rates: From US$ 1635 per night
Validity: Through December 31, 2017
- 3 day advance booking and 1 night refundable room and tax deposit required.
- Room rate and all value-added benefits are based on double occupancy, once per room per stay, subject to availability, and must be confirmed directly with the hotel. Some restrictions on usage may apply.
- Advanced reservations for appointments are required and based on availability.
- Benefits are neither refundable nor redeemable in part of full cash and cannot be used for future visits.
- Reservations must be canceled by 12noon PST 2 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one night room and tax.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programs or promotions and is not valid for groups.
- Room rates are subject to 14% tax and 2% occupancy surcharge per day, per room for single or double occupancy
- In case of any dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.