As cooler weather approaches, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is inviting guests to warm up with an invigorating vinyasa yoga class set at its iconic pool. Led by internationally-trained instructor Jessica Copesky, the early morning class is the ideal way to ease into the day surrounded by stunning views of the Santa Monica Mountains.
The 50-minute class takes place on Sunday mornings at 8:00 am. Classes are complimentary for hotel guests and priced at $25 for the public.
Yoga mats, towels and water are provided for all participants. Space is limited and must be reserved in advance by contacting The Peninsula Spa at +1 (310) 975 2854.
Terms & Conditions:
• Classes are priced at $25 and include mats, towels and water.
• We kindly ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior, as the class starts promptly at 8:00 am.
• Validated parking is available at $10.
• A credit card will be required for bookings; $25 will be charged for any cancellations made within 24 hours of the class.
• We reserve the right to re-locate or cancel the class due to inclement weather.