The Peninsula Beverly Hills inspires guests to once again appreciate all things pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month this October. The Peninsula Hotels' "Peninsula in Pink" campaign, now in its seventh year, champions the fight against breast cancer by raising awareness and funds for local charities and providing much-needed care for patients.
During the month of October, hotel guests will enjoy specially-designed, pink-themed welcome amenities, dining and Spa promotions, including:
- Weekly Rooftop Yoga Series – Join us on Wednesdays for an invigorating vinyasa yoga class set at our iconic rooftop pool. The 50-minute class is the ideal way to ease into the day, surrounded by stunning views of the Santa Monica Mountains. All proceeds from October’s classes will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To reserve your mat, please contact The Spa at +1 (310) 975 2854.
- Pink Afternoon Tea – Fans of the legendary Afternoon Tea at The Living Room can indulge in pink-infused petite pastries for a cause.
- Drinks in Pink – Experience a collection of rose-colored cocktails, including a "Peninsula in Pink" specialty cocktail featured during The Belvedere’s Terrace Hours on Thursdays.
- Painted Pink Treat – The Belvedere will present its popular “Fabergé” egg-inspired dessert, hand-painted in shades of pink.
- Perfectly Pink Pedicure – The Peninsula Spa is offering a special pedicure with pink-tinged salt flakes. This luxe foot soak promotes healing and proper muscle function and addresses muscle aches, cramping or stiffness – great for anyone that spends time on their feet.
Additionally, the hotel’s facade will be lit in pink all month long in celebration.
Keeping with the "Peninsula in Pink" tradition, a portion from the sale of each specialty offering will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Join the social conversation using the #PeninPink hashtag.